Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Summer School Teacher (4)

Today was the last day of the first secession of summer school.  All we had on the agenda today was to catch-up on missing homework and take the final exam.  Since I only had four kids in the room and had three hours to work with, I let them decide for themselves when they wanted to take the exam.  We were done by about the second hour of class.  Many of the kids from the other classes were also done early, so another teacher set them all up with a movie in his classroom.  It gave me plenty of time to put together a report on final grades, get the classroom cleaned up, and leave right after the kids.

Now I've got a month off from school.

I recently accepted a job in a local photo studio.  I'm sure that will make the summer interesting.

Will there be a "Mr. C. Pretends to be a Photographer" update in the future?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment