Friday, September 14, 2012

An 8th Grade American History Teacher

Today we watched an episode of the History Channel's documentary series, America, the Story of Us.
I love the series, and I've used it in my own (Summer School) classroom.
However, it gets old when you see the same episode 5 times in a row.

When reading the following conversation, keep in mind that this is only the 2nd week or school, and my first time in this building this school year.

8th Grade Boy: Hey, Mr. C!  Do you remember me?
Mr. C.: Oh.  Yeah.  You're that kid.  You did that one thing, that one time.
8th Grade Boy: Yeah! *Super excited, to a friend* He remembers me!

1 comment:

  1. 8th Grade Boy: Hey, Mr. C! Do you remember me?
    Mr. C.: Oh. Yeah. You're that kid. You did that one thing, that one time.
    8th Grade Boy: Yeah! *Super excited, to a friend* He remembers me! >>>>>>>>>

    Love this! I've had this same conversation several times.

    http://accidentalsubstituteteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete