Friday, March 23, 2012

Another High School Science Teacher

It just occurred to me that I've been doing this blog for just over a year now.  Whoopee!

I had a video day today.  I got to watch Jane Goodall's Wild Chimpanzees 5 times.  It wasn't too bad.

One of the classes, though, is tasked with collecting and sorting all of the recycle bins in the school on Fridays.  They dump out the bins right in the middle of the classroom floor, then dive into it; sorting everything into paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, and metal.  It made for a horrible mess, but these kids were pros, and had it all sorted and cleaned up with 15 minutes left in class.  The entire process, from job distribution, collection, sorting, and putting the bags in the appropriate dumpsters took all of 45 minutes.
I was impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete