Monday, March 19, 2012

A Middle School Science Teacher

I'm back now to my old nomadic life style, roaming the land, going wherever the work takes me.

I was in a school today that I had worked a LOT before my 7 week stint as an art teacher.  On my last day there, back in mid-January, I forgot my lunch box in the teacher's lounge.  I went in search of it today, only to find that it was most likely thrown out.  Sad face.

I learned today, in seventh grade science, the difference between a genetic trait and a characteristic.  A characteristic is, for example, the ability for an organism to produce hair.  A trait is, for example, whether or not the organism will produce blonde hair, black hair, red hair, etc.  But, of course, you already knew that.

1 comment:

  1. OOooo you teach the good stuff ( : ~Kate

    ReplyDelete