Friday, May 13, 2011

A High School History/Econonomics Teacher

I subbed today for a high school history/economics teacher.

I had a rather... unique... student in one of my classes today.  It is the same student that I mentioned in a post last week.  This student spent the entire class period drawing me.  It was a bit unnerving, but frankly I put up with it so that I could post the picture here.  The assignment for that class was just to watch a movie, which was clearly fluff anyway, so I don't feel too bad.
She didn't have time to finish it before class ended.  She also insisted that I sign the upper left corner.


I also overheard a girl, who is a foreign exchange student from Germany, complaining to other students that they had lied to her.  It turns out, they had told her that the word "inbred" meant "foreign."  I guess she proclaimed, to a different sub, that she was an "inbred exchange student," much to the uproarious laughter of that class.  I can definitely see why she'd be unhappy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment