Friday, May 27, 2011

A High School Social Studies Teacher

I subbed today for a high school social studies teacher.  It was only a half day, though when I accepted the job it was listed as a full day.  I love it when they change things without telling me.

My classes today were all in the computer labs, working on papers.  All classes were also very well behaved, for a change.  This left me with a fair amount of free time, and not much to do.  My solution?  Doodle.

You're now wondering why I didn't go into art, instead of teaching.

Also, when I got to school today the class room smelled VERY strongly of cat pee.  It was so bad, in fact, that the custodian was called it.  He said a stray has been going around the building, marking around the air-intakes by the classrooms.  He then put some chemical in the room's heater.  The rest of the day smelled of cat urine and bitter lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment