Monday, May 2, 2011

A 6th Grade Teacher

I subbed today for a sixth grade teacher.  This particular school has sixth grade part of elementary school.
My day started off pretty good.  A little girl gave me a flower.

Of course it was clearly meant for her teacher, and she just didn't know what else to do with it.


I finally got to finish Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth.  As you may recall, I started it a few weeks ago but was never able to finish.  I finally got lucky and found another classroom with a copy.

I found a few old sub notes in the teacher's Sub Folder.  I read through a couple, only to find them full of whining and horrible spelling/grammar.  It made me slightly ashamed to count myself amongst them.

I did win the "Best Sub Ever" award, though.  So that's something.




Also, the same girl who gave me a flower also drew a picture of me.
She nailed the general look of menace, but I think she got my hair wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment